The actual movie didn’t move me, but I can say that I’m very happy that I’m not on crack…
even if my own behavior is a bit off lately.
In the past 24 hours, I have:
- walked out naked in front of our cleaning lady (by accident) and felt not the least embarrassed
- checked my work schedule for the first time in a week to realize I had to be there within the hour
In the past week, I have:
- gotten my bellybutton ring caught on a box I was holding
- watched knocked up and pineapple express with my mother…who loved them
- been rejected from a blood drive, mostly because I hadn’t been eating as much spinach (hence, low iron!)
- gone through an entire season of Make it or Break It
I blame the blizzard.
Congratulate myself when I drive to the gym and make it back alive,
Hit up the local tavern, even though I still can’t sit in the bar area:
Thank goodness for warm places, old faces, vegetarian options, and improved photo quality!
Now I just hope I can avoid more cracked-out bellybutton ring disasters at work.